|

segunda-feira, janeiro 17, 2005

Atletas e suas Frases

"Keep the post-workout beer cold. Don't worry about returning phone calls orfeeding the kids. I repeat: Keep the beer cold." Scott Tinley, world-class triathlete and beer drinker

"Giving up was never an option." Lance Armstrong

"Alpe d'Huez 1999 - I could do this thing on a damn tricycle. It's not a problem" Lance Armstrong

"TdF2000, when other riders were changing bikes on a climb: I can beat those guys on a mountain bike." Lance Armstrong.

Once someone asked me what pleasure I got out of riding my bike for so long. "Pleasure?" I asked. "I don't understand the question. I didn't do it for pleasure. I did it for pain". Lance Armstrong



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google